Marlborough is a city in Massachusetts, sometimes seen as "Marlborough."
Marlboro is provided by Interstate 495 and Interstate 290.
Most people will arrive at Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS IATA). General Air Lines is operated by Marlborough Airport (9B1).
- Captain Peter Rice House
- Marlborough Historic Center.
- John Brown Bell.
- You can have a beautiful day at Gironi Park/Country Club Marlborough Country Club. There are soccer fields, softball fields, basketball courts and walking tracks. Members can play golf. Popular with joggers and bicycles. In the summer, ice cream carts come every day to fill the park's desire for ice cream.
- Solomon Pond Mall is a place for many people from Marlborough and nearby cities to visit. At the Legal Cinemas, which is included with the mall, you can shop in a variety of shops and watch movies. This is a popular place for people to spend a day
Near the border between Sadbury and Marborough on Acapulkos Route 20, there is Acapulcos, a wonderful restaurant in Mexico.
- Chinese Taste (20 US states, about a mile west of I-495) a comfortable Chinese restaurant
Hudson's town has a few miles away to stay.
- Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel and Trade Center, 181 Boston Post Road W, 508 460-0700, Toll-Free:+1 508 480-8218.
- Coutartyard, 75 Felton St, 508 480-0015, fax number.
- Embassy Suites Boston-Marlborough, 123 Boston Post Road West, +1 508 485-5900, fax. It includes a free, ordered breakfast every morning, and a 2-hour-a-night manager reception. On-site fitness facility and indoor pool full service restaurant: Colcoran grill.
- Residence Inn, 112 Donald Lynch Blvd +1 508 481-1500, Fax.
|go through Marlborough|
|Lauer (left) Berlin←||N S||→Westboro →Townton|
|Worcester Samba←||W E||→ End|
|Worcester Samba←||W E||→ Sadbury →Boston|
|Bolton - Hudson←||N S||→Southborough → Milford|